I have experience and expertise in providing the following services:
· Written and oral advocacy before local, state and federal government agency officials and staff, governing bodies, committees and task forces.
· Representation of clients at local government quasi-judicial hearings.
· Litigation, as lead or co-counsel, in state or federal court and administrative hearings.
· Appellate practice in all federal and state courts in Florida, and the United States Supreme Court.
· Confidential consultation to explain your legal rights, options and remedies, or to help develop advocacy or litigation strategy.
This website is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal advice. Using or communicating through this site does not form an attorney/client relationship. This site is legal advertising.
Copyright © 2022 Richard Grosso, P.A. - All Rights Reserved.
This website is for informational purposes only.